2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles is a compact sports car that was first manufactured in 2011. This year, Hyundai produced an improved version of this 3-door sports car. And though the company aimed to present this innovative compact sports car to the younger generation, a lot of middle-aged people were enthralled by the stellar interior and unique body style of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles.
The Highlights and Features of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles
- Third Door – 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles is the first sports car to feature a third door that allows an easier access on the rear passenger seats.
- Multimedia Touchscreen – 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles has a 7 inch touchscreen that is located at the center console to give your passengers another entertainment while enjoying a ride in Los Angeles.
- Rearview Camera – Your safety is Hyundai Company’s concern so they created the 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles with a unique rearview camera that comes with warning sensors for additional driving security. Once you’re engaged in reverse, a live coverage of will appear on the touch screen of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles so you’ll be able to see what’s behind the vehicle without having to look at the rearview mirror anymore. Once an obstacle is detected by 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles, the warning sensors will automatically sound.
- 18 inch Metal Wheels –The wheels of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles come with stylish painted inserts that can be customized to match the car’s body color.
- Panoramic Sunroof – The improvised panoramic sunroof of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles is also available for you to enjoy your travel. A simple touch on the button will automatically open the sunroof to fill the cabin of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles with fresh air and beautiful sunlight.
- Rear Hatch – Have you always been disappointed with sports cars that provide limited space? There’s no need to give up your dream of becoming a sports car owner because 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles is produced with a spacious rear hatch.
- LED Headlights – A distinctive front grille is flanked by powerful LED headlights that will help you to travel safely through streets during the night.
- Location Sharing – The Blue Link of 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles that is located in the center console can be connected with your mobile phone to allow you to automatically show your exact location with your friends.
- Affordable – You can purchase the powerful 2012 Hyundai Veloster Los Angeles for only $17,300, which is cheap enough considering its one-of-a-kind features and strong engine performance.