In 2012, Hyundai finally released its finest and most stylish compact sedan: the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles. It is designed with the most striking style that outclassed all the boring style of the previous compact cars. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles is the perfect sedan for family use or out of town vacations with friends.
The Performance of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles
- Six Speed with Auto Transmission – The sophisticated automatic transmission of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles uses an advanced technology that helped improve its durability and reduce its weight. This results to a greater efficiency in fuel with smoother acceleration of 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles in highways while maintaining a power balance and comfort in traffic ways.
- 1.8 Liter, 4 Cylinder Engine – The 4 cylinder engine of 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles uses a Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing or D-VVCT feature. With this system, the engine’s intake breathing has improved. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles also exhausts camshafts so as to help lower emissions in providing a better fuel economy.
- 40 MPG Highway Standard – Los Angeles car dealers believe that 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles is more efficient in fuel economy than the other compact vehicles. With its 40 MPG, 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles can go faster and farther while using less energy fuel.
The Innovative Features of 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles
- Proximity Key – Considered to be one of the coolest cars in Los Angeles, 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles features a key proximity that will make your life a whole lot easier. When the Electra detected your car key, a single push on the door’s button will automatically unlock the door. This is a special car technology of 2012 Hyundai Elantra that you will never find in any other sedans.
- Special Features –2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles has an attractive side mirrors that comes with light indicators, which helps increase your safety and visibility.
- Technology Savvy – Your everyday travel through the highways will be more fun and exciting with the entertainment system of 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles. The interior car technology includes a radio satellite, Bluetooth and USB or iPod input jacks.
- Leather Seats – The 2012 Hyundai Elantra is manufactured with soft leather seats that will ensure the occupant’s comfort and relaxation.
A brand new purchase of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Los Angeles could only cost you $14,200 to up to $17,500 at most. You can also purchase used 2012 Hyundai Elantra which is available in Los Angeles and sold for a lower price.