The newly released 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles ranked 12th in the analysis for the most innovative small car in the US. Coming with a spacious cabin, large cargo space, fuel saving engine and a very attractive exterior, the Accent is now the hottest subcompact sedan that was found to be a whole lot better than the 2011 model.
Highlights of 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles
- The very first car that received gamma engine that is equipped with manual or automatic transmissions.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles is the first subcompact vehicle that used Gas Direct Injection or GDI. GDI is an advanced technology that allows the vehicle to increase its power while reducing the emissions. The fuel economy of 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles has improved as well by the use of D-VVT or Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing.
- Hyundai proudly presented the potent 1.6 liter aluminum four-cylinder engine of 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles that delivers 138 horsepower with 123 lbs.-ft. of torque. The Gamma engine helped in increasing the reliability of 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles features a powerful safety system that includes 4 wheel disc breaks, air bags, stability control and a monitoring system for the tire pressure. The safety features ensure that anyone who drives or gets to be the passenger of 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles will be completely safe and secured even when infants and kids are on board.
- The low body weight of a brand new 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles has a great factor on the car’s overall dynamic improvement. As opposed to the typical increased weight of the previously released Accents, the low body weight of 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles allowed the engine to feel lighter and improve speed.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles used a structure system that will protect the occupants when sudden collision happens. Each rear door has internal beams and a structure force is distributed to the entire body to minimize deformation and also help maintain the cabin’s integrity.
- 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles is bigger and longer than the previous generation. You can now enjoy riding through the streets of Los Angeles with more cabin space to accommodate your family and friends.
- Every joyride with 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles is more fun due to its additional storage features such as bottle holders, tray base and sliding armrest that also comes with a storage console.
- Los Angeles car dealers sell the 2012 Hyundai Accent Los Angeles with a price that ranges between $14,000 and $17,000.