When it comes to hot dogs, a town like Long Beach, CA, doesn’t require any introduction. So, without any further ado, here’s your guide to the very best hot dogs in Long Beach, CA. Thanks a lot!
We’ll tell you one thing for sure: It’s better to be in the DogHaus than the proverbial dog house! To show you what we mean, we’ll go over their otherworldly delicious menu of killer Haus Dogs. Here it is!
- Sooo Cali: wild arugula, spicy basil aioli, crispy onions, avocado, tomato
- Old Town Dog: smoked bacon wrapped dog, caramelized onions, pickled jalapeños, chipotle aioli, cotija cheese
- Downtown Dog: smoked bacon wrapped dog, caramelized onions, pickled peppers, mayo, mustard, ketchup
- Classic Corn Dog: all beef skinless dog in our haus made root beer batter
- Scott Baioli: smoked bacon, white American cheese, garlic aioli, caramelized onions
- Cowboy: smoked bacon, white American cheese, crispy onions, BBQ sauce
- Free Bird: turkey dog, avocado, ranch, smoked bacon, tomato
Over at Dogz Bar and Grill, they have a lot more than just hot dogs. If you’re of the legal drinking age, you can choose between a handcrafted cocktail from their fully stocked bar or a freezing draught that’s served under 29° Fahrenheit (thanks to the Blizzard Draft Beer System). Drink up, drink up!
So, if you’re hungry, or if you’re thirsty, stop over at 5300 East 2nd Street, Long Beach, CA 90803. They’ve been open at that location since January 2011—that’s almost an entire year in dog years (it really is!).
Joe Jost’s is known as one of the oldest pubs in Long Beach. However, their hot dogs always taste fresh!
If you consider yourself a fan (or even a fan to be), then you’ll love their convenient online store, where you can order genuine merchandise right to your house! We’re talking about authentic t-shirts, as well as a dry mix that allows you to make their famous pickled eggs at home. It’s everything you really need.
Back to the pub… Once you’re finished with your hot dog and your beer, you can get up from the stool and challenge another patron to a game of pool. There are always people looking to play, no problem.
Browse Our Blog Today to Discover Other Tasty Eats near Long Beach!
You can’t eat a hot dog for every meal for the rest of your life. Okay…you could, but you shouldn’t. We cover plenty of other restaurants around Long Beach, both new and old. Check out our blog right now!